Boulder Atmosphere Innovation Research is based in Boulder, Colorado. It was founded by Detlev Helmig, PhD., who has been working in the field of atmospheric research for some 30 years.
Boulder A.I.R. provides atmospheric analysis and research support in areas such as:
• Configuration and implementation of atmospheric monitoring programs
• Atmospheric analyses of trace gases and pollutants, including ozone, methane, nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, particulates
• Automated, continuous monitoring of atmospheric trace gases at remote sites
• Development of ultra-sensitive atmospheric measurement techniques
• Monitoring and characterization of oil and natural gas emissions
• Evaluation of atmospheric and air quality data sets
• Indoor air pollution
• Development, review, evaluation of documentation, research reports, scientific publications on air quality and atmospheric composition.
Inquiries: Detlev Helmig, firstname.lastname@example.org